- You can’t remember the last time you thought about your ex – Things with your guy now are so amazing that you can’t be bothered with whatever or whoever was in the past.
2. You regularly catch yourself doing deep dives of his Instagram – What’s the best part? You aren’t even scared one bit of accidentally liking a photo, because you’re past the point of feeling like you’ll freak him TF out even if you do.
3. You’d rather stay in & do nothing than go out with him – This is your brand new mantra, and it’s totally OK with you.
4. You don’t freak out if he doesn’t text back right away – All the crazy assumptions like, “Does he still like me?”, “Is he bored of me?” anxiety is gone, and you finally have enough chill to be OK with his slow texting
5. You are comfortable around him – You don’t need to be a certain way or behave in a certain way just for him to adore you. With make up or without it, wearing pajamas or a sexy black dress, he’ll love you anyway. You’re comfortable to be in your own skin.
6. You can speak your mind with him – You don’t have to mince your words or sweeten your way through them with him. You can tell him exactly what’s what and he’ll respect it.
7. He annoys the hell out of you, but you still can’t stand not being around him. “I love you, but I don’t like you right now,” is something you’re almost ready to say.
8. You feel safe when you’re around him – It’s hard to describe this feeling, but it really is the best thing in the world. Like nothing bad can happen when you’re with him. Or even if it does, he’ll take care of it.
9. You’re comfortable making lil sacrifices for him – You should obviously not put off your responsibilities for him, but if he’s sick and needs some taking care of, you should be there for him and ditch a plan you had. Know your priorities, girl!
10. You want to do things you’ve already done with him again – Time to make a visit to your favourite burger joint with him so that y’all can make beautiful memories with each other. Or go go-karting with him!