Need to get ready for an occasion but in a hurry to get dressed? Is it too expensive for you to get a clean-up or a facial done every week?
Here are a few home remedies and face masks that take hardly a few minutes to put together with everything you’d find in the kitchen.
1. Summer Strawberry Facial Mask
This mask is great for all skin types and will naturally exfoliate and brighten over time. Strawberries are great for brightening and for refining pores. Honey has healing and antibacterial powers while Greek yogurt contains lactic acid which dissolve dead skin
1. Blend 3 strawberries and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Pour into mixing bowl or storage container.
2. Add 1 container of personal size Greek yogurt and 1 tbsp honey, then mix everything together.
3. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
4. Apply to clean skin leave on for 10 minutes remove with warm cloth.
2. Heavenly Honey Citrus Mask
Here’s a quick fix for an organic healthy glow.
1. Combine three tablespoons of orange juice with half a cup of honey.
2. Apply to the face and leave on for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water followed by cool water, then moisturize.
3. The Breakfast Mask
This breakfast-themed mask is used to correct and calm oily skin
1. Combine an egg yolk, a tablespoon of honey, then a tablespoon of olive oil and half a cup of oatmeal.
2. Apply to the face for 15-20 minutes.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and then moisturize.
4. Mayo Facial and Moisturizing Mask
Why waste money on expensive creams when you can treat yourself to an awesome and soothing homemade face mask with whole-egg mayonnaise right out of your own refrigerator? Gently spread the mayonnaise over your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Then wipe it off and rinse with cool water. Your face will feel clean and smooth.
5. Cocoa Dream Hydration Mask
Avocado is extremely hydrating, cocoa is pore-refining and a great antioxidant, and honey is antibacterial and soothing.
1. Mash 1 quarter of avocado.
2. Stir in 1 Tblsp. cocoa powder and 1 Tblsp. honey.
3. Apply to clean face for 10 minutes.
4. Remove with warm water, tone, and moisturize.
Are you ready to flaunt some glowing, healthy an envious skin?