- What’s the best way you could spend your weekend? Probably with no plans with anyone whatsoever, no responsibilities and nowhere else to be.
2. Sometimes friends will try to make plans with you and you have no reason to decline except for the fact that you just want to be alone that day.
3. Going away to a remote cabin in the middle of the woods to just exist for a period of time sounds like the best idea for a vacation that you can think of.
4. A good album, book, or television show can keep your attention far longer than any party, club, or bar could.
5. If anyone that knew you were to describe you, one of the words they’d use is independent.
6. You are an observer –watching and studying people’s behavior– and, funny enough, are usually quite well-liked, which can serve to be a problem considering how much time you want to spend by yourself.
7. You tend to enjoy cold, rainy weather because it allows you to sit in your home and read, sit by the fire, think, curl up, write in your journal.
8. You would much rather go on a hike or go to the beach by yourself than with anyone, which isn’t to say you dislike going with people, it’s just a more engaging experience when you do it alone.
9. Traveling to a new place by yourself is your idea of a great time. You are always either planning a solo adventure, going on a solo adventure, or coming back from one.
10. Who says you can’t eat alone at a restaurant? You go ahead and prove them wrong. That’s one of life’s simple pleasures! Food? Good. A book? Good. No conversation whatsoever? Perfect.